There are a few things to know before you visit our practice. We look forward to seeing you and helping you with your orthopedic problem
1. Bring all current insurance information.
2. Arrive a few minutes early for registration. If you have a shoulder problem, you can begin your paperwork now by printing a copy of our shoulder questionnaire.
You only need to fill out the first page, we will fill out the second page.
3. Bring any outside x-rays, MRI’s, operative reports or doctor’s reports that you have.
4. Make a list of any questions or concerns you would like to cover during your visit.
5. Consider registering for MyChart after your visit. It’s a great way to communicate electronically with Dr. Burns and her staff, obtain results, and request refills.